FILL OUT APPLICATION BELOW!
Whether your goal is to build your professional network, develop core recruiting capabilities, or develop critical skills to enhance your career, the STAR Chicago Mentor Program is for you!
Our graduates are early to experienced professionals, who are passionate learners with a desire to grow their careers, learn new skills, and or gain knowledge that allows them to navigate the challenging world of talent acquisition.
This 9 month program will start September 2018 and will run through May 2019.
BENEFITS to MENTEES
Regardless of your level and years of experience, our Mentee Program provides Mentors who are experienced in the talent acquisition industry, have worked with both positive and difficult hiring managers, addressed critical staffing needs, and navigated through complex corporate environments.
BENEFITS to MENTORS
A Mentor is someone who has a genuine desire to give back to others within the talent acquisition industry, appreciating similar opportunities they may have ad at earlier points in their own careers. There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than being able to help others to professionally grow and develop.
If any of the above speaks to you, consider participating in the STAR Chicago Mentor Program:
- Build your professional network
- Increase awareness of what type of scenarios talent acquisition professionals face each day
- Leverage professional support and encouragement from your Mentor
- Build confidence, competence and enhance your own professional brand
- Develop and support someone new to the TA field
- Share your deep and rich expertise
- Utilize your own coaching, communication and leadership skills
- Engage in a meaningful volunteer opportunity within your chosen career profession
- Motivate and support Mentees trying to move up to the next career level
- Share your success stories and tips on how to best achieve goals and professional development
Requirements for Mentees:
- Member of STAR Chicago
- At least 1 year experience in the talent acquisition field
Requirements for Mentors:
- Member of STAR Chicago
- At least 7 years’ experience in the talent acquisition field
- The Mentoring Program runs from September 2018 through May 2019
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Program Kickoff: September 2018
For questions about the program contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Members must join STAR Chicago by August 31st to be accepted into the program.
(To sign-up or renew your membership - click here)
Submit your application below